2 of 2
Latin Translation
Posted: 30 April 2007 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  407
Joined  2007-02-14

A classic.

… I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine ignorance I’ve come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker’s cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement, you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn’t let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards.  Well I wouldn’t become a Freemason if you went down on your stinking knees and begged me.

Posted: 01 May 2007 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3498
Joined  2007-01-29

Then you’ve never seen or heard “The Architect Sketch”?!

I framed my comment as carefully as if I were being grilled by a Senate committee: note that I did not say I had not heard it, merely that I did not recall doing so. Now that my memory has been refreshed by the testimony of my valued colleague Mr. Jheem, I would like to amend my remarks to the effect that, while I remember seeing the sketch in question, I did not recall the phrase under discussion, my attention having been distracted by more vivid expressions like “loathsome spotty behinds” and “whining hypocritical toadies.”

Posted: 07 May 2007 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-05-07

depends on the definition of ‘is is....teehee

2 of 2

‹‹ Phrase confused      Chad ››