Inexplicable
Posted: 02 November 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4691
Joined  2007-01-03

I’ve got a Google Alert set for “Word Myths,” so whenever someone on the web mentions my book, I know about it. (It’s been eight years since publication (gak!), so there aren’t that many hits anymore, but I get about one a month.) But one showed up today with a page consisting of text like this:

They are confident yet vulnerable, assertive yet indecisive, committed yet utterly ephemeral. I hadn’t read the full amount refund you had another slice, period. She got her buy word myths: debunking linguistic urban legends ebook appearing as Denise Laverne in The Tale of the guitar instantly recognize the scales with your eyes closed. Surah: 75, Verse: 3- 4 3) Does man think that what they hold. It depends on your computer, it is not your partner and flute-maker, Ken Light, or going to be more interested in movies. Why the SMO is word myths: debunking linguistic urban legends book online the good work. The roulette table without making a bit longer to learn to sing online. Numbers of talented bands and artists visit an art exhibition. Other than entertainment, there is no risk or guilt involved in a guest appearance by Tony Stark will also improve. It’s easier to win Big Brother, and The Doors continued to make them exasperated with laughter. There are guidelines, and some even up to date results.The web sites are becoming famous in modern music Vanuatu with its serialized classics.

I would think this was just a string of SEO nonsense created by someone who is about ten years behind the times in understanding how search engines work, but the overall site looks to be legitimate nonprofit organization and not a scammer looking for hits. I just don’t know what to make of it. (I’m not linking to it just in case there is some scam buried in there somewhere, but the site is one for local teachers to share lesson plans and instructional ideas.)

Whatever it is, I actually find it rather fascinating, and even charming in its own Dadaesque way.